9/21/2009

The fetish of the image, the pleasure.

Intermediality - is the discourse. Temporality.

The real vs the spectral.

We have impatience for a duration. If the image does not explode, we will not wait for the explosion.

Take the image apart - what are the elements? Light, colour, space, objects. I want to control these elements, believe in them and make them mine. It is a powerless submission to an unknown known.

Is there an outcome? Am I centered a little more? Am I connected more? Sensations move from my eyes to my memory - to my body memory, the sensation of light on skin, the sound of water. My sensation is in that object; every hair that is moved by the wind is known.

2 Comments:

Blogger magda o said...

i'm happy to re-discover this.

3:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home